Copyright © , Disclaimer and Policies
This site is owned and operated by Welcome Springs Remedial Massage and Bed and Breakfast Accommodation also Away to Relax Massage Getaways at Welcome Springs B&B Retreat - Victor Harbor. Unless otherwise specified, all material appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons and images, photographs, graphics, typefaces and other material (collectively "Content") as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof is subject to applicable copyright laws.
You acknowledge that the Site contains Content, audio and video clips and software that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights, and that these rights are valid and maybe protected in all forms, media and technologies which exist now or are developed in the future. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose.
No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without Welcome Springs Country Stays prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trade mark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
** Smoking is not permitted Inside the Cottage, Spa,Hot-Tub or Deck area.
Inter-connecting Smoke detectors have been installed for safety.
** Please do not use candles, Incense or oil burners inside the cottage.
** Booking/reservation has not been made until a deposit has been paid
** Welcome Springs Cottage/Retreat can be enjoyed by up to 8 adults.
** You must be at least 18 years of age to book any accommodation.
** All Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Due to Health regulations family Pets are not allowed inside the accommodation or Massage Clinic (Certified Disability dogs wearing an official and current certificate are permitted)
- To allow sufficient time for the accommodation to be cleaned between bookings.. Check-in time is after 3pm & Check-Out is before 11am
- Late departure is subject to prior arrangement & availability-see Fee's
- Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, each voucher is issued with an expiry date, it is the responsibility of the holder to ensure its value is redeemed prior to that date.
- The owner of Welcome Springs will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked, however the owner reserves the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances eg: (Fire, storm, damage, etc) the owner will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your stay
- Although every effort is taken to Secure the premises Welcome Springs takes no responsibility for the guest’s personal property.
- The number of guests should not exceed the number stated on your booking notice, additional fees of $75.00 per person, per night apply.
- When a booking is arranged over the phone your name, address and phone number will be required, further info will be needed on arrival.
- Privacy -thankyou for not using camera's or phones in the massage rooms- The use of drones on or near the property is not permitted.
Welcome Springs Country Stays, Away to Relax Massage Getaways and Getaways4Girls is the perfect place for a relaxing and quiet stay, it is not an appropriate location for a large gathering of people. The owners reserve the right to determine the appropriate behavior expected of all guests and their visitors and will remove from the property any persons that they believe are not behaving appropriately (No Refunds will be Given). This includes unusually excessive noise levels and applies to the Cottage, Gardens, car parking areas, Spa-bath, Hot Tub, bbq and entertainment area, day spa and massage rooms. We are a lovely place for your honeymoon but unsuitable for wedding preparations, weddings, receptions
Spa Bath or Hot Tub.
The Spa-bath and Hot-Tub are for guests use only. All children must be closely supervised by a responsible adult at all times while using them, the entire property uses only rain and spring water all year round. We do ask that you try to conserve water and use the Spa Bath ( spring water ) sensibly, this will enable us to continue offering them to guests.... and reduces the need to purchase and transport clean drinkable spring water.
The Spring Water Spa-Bath (for a 2 adult booking) is a 43 jet Hydro-therapy outside Spa Bath, undercover on the rear deck. We recommend you half fill with cold water first! to flush out anything that may have been blown into the jets or drains, then empty and refill with hot & cold water as required. Our spring water is high in minerals and can at certain times of the year have a greater Iron content, changing its appearance. This is not an indication of dirty or poor water quality.
The 7 person Hot Tub (for larger groups) is round, has 40 jets and is set to body temperature for your comfort all year round. Please check out the Environment page on our web site for full details of how we collect & use our most valuable resource Water
We understand that accidents can occur (please notify us as soon as possible) but any willful or reckless loss or damage to the property, cottage or its contents will be charged to the guests account. If extra cleaning is required such as spills on carpets, upholstery, curtains, bed etc, a “Clean up or Repair” charge of $50.00 per hour will apply. A pull out clothes line is installed on the rear deck for wet clothing and towels, please be careful of fake tanning products & wet fabric dye transfer on beds & soft furnishings.
Catastrophic Fire Danger Policy.
Visitors to Australia should be alert to the possibility of bushfires, particulary during the summer months. All visitors to SA should be aware of the fire danger ratings and abibe by the restrictions on campfires and bbq's, as heavy penalties apply for causing a fire in Australia, please refer to printed information in the cottage.
The owners of Welcome Springs B&B Retreat, Away to Relax Massage Getaways and Getaways 4 Girls have considered their response in the case of a "Designated Catastrophic Fire Danger Day" in the Southern Mount Lofty Fire Ban area issued by the CFS at 4pm the day before.
In this situation your stay may be interupted, for your and our safety... leaving is the best option. This situation is rare and guests are able to return to the cottage as soon as it is safe to do so. SA Country Fire Service (CFS) Website: www.cfs.sa.gov.au Bushfire information Hotline: 1300 362 361
Thank you for your Co-operation and understanding.