For more details of the features and facilities available at "The Springs" Spa accommodation. Visit the About Us page.
At "Victor Harbor Country Stays"
3563 Victor Harbor Rd (South of Mt Jagged) VICTOR HARBOR. South Aussie Phone: (08) 8554 9503
Sorry Smoking is not permitted Inside the building Welcome Springs is not a suitable place 4 your pets
New Website coming in February!
This is a property that offers so much more.
A Self Contained Large House, a B&B, Exclusive and Private use.
The perfect location for a holiday getaway, to escape and relax! Accredited country retreat, self-contained and easily accommodates up to eight adults. Ideal for couples wanting a romantic weekend, family holidays or just the girls getting away together. Your group will have unshared use of "The Springs" House located on the outskirts of Victor Harbor, a ten minute scenic drive to Port Elliot and Victor beaches and shops... twenty minutes to the Historical Port of Goolwa. Revive your body in the refreshing Hydro-therapy 5 to 7 person Hot Tub for the larger groups and families OR for the Couples the Springwater 43 jet 2 person Hydro Spa-Bath undercover on the rear alfresco deck with wonderful views of the Valley. Quality linen & towels are provided for your use. Packages for large groups or families - up to 3 King, Q & Singles. Reverse cycle air-conditioning, gas bbq & pizza oven outside and free WiFi.
Set in the heart of the stunning Southern Fleurieu Peninsula, around 50 minutes drive from Adelaide, makes Welcome Springs Country Stays the perfect destination for your honeymoon, anniversary, family re-union or that special occasion. Choice of romantic massage packages for special friends and loved ones, that much needed Girls Getaway. Catering available for larger groups! sleeps up to 8 adults with a variety of private sleeping arrangements.
Unwind on your own private Sun-Deck. Cook up a feast in the well equipped kitchen, wake up to the rejuvenating sounds of nature while you enjoy your continental breaky provisions Magnificent views of the valley, colourful bird life and water features. Take a break on your way to beautiful Kangaroo Island. Victor Harbor Holidays your next South Aussie Staycation.
Helen your host invites you to stay and take in the Culture, History and Nature of the area and enjoy a special adventure getaway. As a professional and accredited Remedial Massage therapist, Helen can provide treatment for most injuries as well as offer relaxing massages to guests of all ages.
____________________ See Rates Page for prices _____________________
- Springwater Hydro Spa-Bath for 2 guests on the rear alfresco deck
- Round Hot Tub, 5-7 person, 50 jet Hydro-therapy for larger groups
- A 10 minute scenic drive to Victor Harbor & Port Elliot beaches
- Ideal Honeymoon or Anniversary - The Country Charm is free!
- Quality bedding, linen, towels & most toiletries provided for your use
- Up to 3 lux king beds - Queens & Singles available see packages
- Continental breakfast provisions, selection of tea's,Nespresso Coffee
- Your own Country Retreat - BBQ, Pizza oven, private garden...
- Xtra parking on-site for your boat, caravan or trailer.
- R/C Air-conditioning for your personal comfort all year round.
- Fully equipped Cooks Kitchen including dishwasher.
- Gardens and water features that attract the beautiful birdlife.
- Magnificent valley views, undercover private parking.
- Free Wi-Fi and local Voip phone calls for guests.
- Flat screen Tv’s/dvd in all bedrooms and lounge with 250+ movies
- Fruit, chocolate treats and fresh flowers on the table.
NEW! Girls Getaways Packages with Hot Tub.
Two Night stay for 5 to 8 Girls - $250.00 each adult. (Exp:14/06/2018)
Our "Getaways4Girls" Packages include generous breakfast provisions, Cheese n Nibbles platter, a 30 minute massage for each guest. Two complimentary bottles of local wine, chocolate treats, quality linen, towels and robes provided. Exclusive and Private use of "The Springs" Spa Accommodation and our Entertainer 5 to 7 person round Hydro-therapy HOT-TUB... Free WiFi & Voip local calls.
"Your only neighbours are the beautiful birds and the occasional roaming kangaroo"