About the Therapist
As a Professional Massage Therapist Helen is fully accredited with 11 years experience on the Fleurieu Peninsula. A member of Australian Association of Massage Therapists (AAMT) Helens skills & Code of conduct is recognised by Private Health Funds and Work Cover. Trained at Natural Health Academy of Australia and qualified with a Diploma of Remedial Massage. Completed 1200 training hours under the NTIS Code HLT50302 with the following modalities from the Diploma of Health Science.
- Massage I, II, III. Child Massage Relaxation Massage, Aged Care, Lymphatic Drainage. Chair Massage, Pregnancy Massage
- Sports Massage I & II
- Trigger Point Therapy, PNF Stretching
- Myofascial Release – CST 1
- Remedial Massage I & II.
Deep Tissue Massage and Scar Release therapy
- Anma. Japanese Muscle Kneading Technique
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Patho-Physiology. Study of Disease
- Communication and Counselling
- Supervised Clinic
- Administer a Practice
- Infection Control
- Senior First-Aid
- Develop Professional Expertise
- Hot Stone Therapy with Natural Revolution Group (NRG)
- Post Surgical Massage, Muscle Energy Technique (MET) Stretching Techniques
Helen has ongoing professional education as required by AAMT, insured and especially interested in Chronic Injuries, Fibromyalgia’s, Depression & Anxiety Pain Syndromes.
Visit the Massage Treatments page for details on stand-alone massage treatments available.