What is Remedial Massage?
An application of different techniques for treatment of muscular pain and disfunction. This treatment is applied for…
Preventative.... corrective.... rehabilitative.... phases of treatment.
The Remedial Massage focus is on the restoration and maintenance of the soft tissue structures of the body. Discover how you can recover from injuries faster, relieve pain and aid the body’s recovery from injuries.
Treatment techniques include:
- Relaxation Massage - gentle, slow, movements with oil or over clothing
- Soft tissue manipulation - gentle strokes with oil or dry, using finger pressure
- Deep tissue therapy - light or deep transverse friction massage
- Thermal therapy - applying cold or hot packs to soft tissues
- Myofascial release techniques - gentle sustained pressure on the Facial System
- Stretch and strengthening exercises to help the body to restore balance.
Price List for Massage Treatments.
- Strictly by Appointment Only
- Payment can be made by Visa / Master Card or Cash
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (08) 8554 9503
Some Remedial Treatments are not suitable for some existing medical conditions.
|Remedial/Relaxation Massage/PNF Stretches||30mins||$50.00|
|Relaxation Massage/PNF Stretches/LD||60mins||$80.00|
|Deep Tissue/Sports Massage||30mins||$50.00|
|Deep Tissue/Sports Massage/Remedial||60mins||$80.00|
Please note: Children under 18years of age must have legal Guardian present during treatments. Please NO Alcohol should be consumed before or during your treatment. Check our policies page for T&C's.
We are approved by most Health Fund Providers, rebates may apply. Please contact your Health fund for your specific rates and services.
Daytime or Evening Spa-Bath with Massage Packages
My OWN Time.
Spring Water Hydro Therapy 60 minute SPA Bath for One followed by a 60 minute massage (choice of a Deep Tissue, Sports, Relaxation). Then relax and enjoy our Delicious Cheese, fruit and chocolate treats plate. Tea/Coffee/Juice provided.
Total Time: 2.5 Hours Cost: $180.00
Indulgence Time for Two.
Spring Water Hydro Therapy 60 minute SPA Bath for Two followed by a 60 minutes each Remedial/Relaxation Massage. Then relax and enjoy our Delicious fruit & chocolate treats plate. Tea / Coffee / Juice provided.
Total Time: 3.5 hours. Cost: $255.00
Terms and Conditions
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your treatment time to complete a client information form. Hydro-pherapy Spa-bath is not suitable for clients with certain medical conditions. Please do not consume alcohol prior to arrival (for your safety)
- To confirm a Spa/Massage Package reservation a $50.00 deposit is required to secure a booking, the balance to be paid before your session commences.
- Payment can be made by phone (08)8554 9503 with Master or Visa Card.
- A booking has not been made until a deposit is paid, temp hold for 24hrs only
- A Confirmation of Booking letter will be sent on receipt of your payment.
- When booking over the phone, your name & phone number will be required.
- Parties or Functions are not allowed, massage & spa time is for Relaxation
- Our Daytime Spa/Massage Packages are not suitable for younger Children.
- Confirmation of your booking by payment of a deposit means you are agreeing to abide by our (T&C’s) Terms and Conditions.
- We ask that you leave the Day Spa by the time indicated on your receipt.
- For a speedy response to a booking enquiry or to discuss details of any of our Massage, Indulgence, Pamper or Getaways 4 Girls Packages, please ring ____________________ Helen (08) 8554 9503 _____________________
Cancellation details for Spa-Bath with massage Packages
- Cancellations notified more than 48 hours prior to the time and date booked will be entitled to a refund of any monies paid.*
- Cancellations 24 hours or less prior to the time and date booked will forfeit the $50.00 deposit.*
- (*) All refunds are subject to adjustment for any Bank or third party booking fee’s.